Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sephora VIB Sale

Sephora VIB Haul, November 2014.

Earlier this month there was a 20% off sale for Sephora VIB and VIB members. I took the opportunity to grab some things I have been wanting to try as well as get a few gifts for my close girlfriends.


Items I've never tried::
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - in Chantilly (Sephora)
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - in Rose Gold (Sephora)
Sephora Collection 8hr concealer - in Light Pink Porcelain (Sephora)
Anastasia Dip Brow - in soft brown (Sephora)

Back-ups of things I love::
Lavanila  deodorant - I love this stuff! I have sensitive skin and this has never irritated my under arms like some other brands. (Sephora)
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer - I go through 1-2 of there every year. Perfect for under eye circles! (Sephora)
Sephora Lip Liner - universal - perfect for every lip gloss and lipstick!  (Sephora)

Mom Purchased::
Hourglass foundation - She has used this for a few years now. She typically goes through a bottle a year so this is a staple for her when the sale comes around. (Sephora)

Benefit speed brow - New to her, she has been using it since she purchased and it looks great! Very natural but keeps her brows in place with a little color. (Sephora)

Loccitane Shea Butter Bar Soap - My parents LOVE this stuff! A few months back they were traveling and the hotel they stayed at had all Loccitane products. My stepdad, Bill, liked them so much he asked the staff for a few more to take home and they literally gave him about a dozen different items. Since then it's been a staple. (Sephora)

Lancome Milk Cleanser - I can't remember a time my Mom did not use this cleanser, she uses it with her clarisonic as well. (Sephora)



I'll post a mini review once I use the new products.

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment