Thursday, November 20, 2014

Too Faced: Melted Lipstick Set

Recently I purchased the Too Faced Cosmetics Melted Kisses Long Wearing Lipsticks (here).

This kit comes with the colors nude, peony, fuchsia and berry.

I had purchased the color fig at Ulta and decided I needed a few more and this kit was a great way to get a few colors for a low price.
These are wonderful lipsticks that apply beautifully and last around 3 hours on my lips. I do find them a little drying so before application I put on chapstick and sometimes run the chapstick over as they get dry.
I would give them a 4/5 due to the drying issue but the kit is a great value if you're looking to try them. You can also use the code "MAKEUPLOVE" for 20% off your first purchase.

Don't forget to use ebates, if you don't have one yet it's free to sign up (ebates)!



*in order - nude, peony, fuchsia and berry


-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment